Friday, July 29, 2011

My First Blog

I finally decided to do my first blog on my favorite part of training dogs, behavior modification. It still amazing to me how many dogs could be kept in their home, or saved from being euthanized, just by teaching the owner how to handle the stressful or potentially dangerous situation. Think of it this way... If you are scared of snakes, are you more likely to calm down if someone is yelling at you and grabbing your face, or if someone is giving you some chocolate and talking calmly to you? Positive behavior modification can be a wonderful thing. I love how each day people become more interested in helping their pets cope with life rather than trying to find someone else to "deal" with the dog's problems.

I am so excited with my new website and blog page!!! I love doing new things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment